Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lazy Saturday Morning

I got to sleep in this morning!! The kids didn't come in to wake us up until 8:15 am, and sleeping in never felt so good. I got up, made breakfast (cereal, eggs and bacon) for the family, and then took a long hot shower. I even shaved my legs so I could wear shorts today.

Sarah and Kathleen went with me to the Farmer's Market in Oregon City. We bought cilantro, an herb mixture, carrots, asparagus, homemade soap, and lemonade. With all the hot weather we are having this weekend, there might even be strawberries next week. I love going to the Farmer's Market and getting things to use in next week's meals. We are using some of the carrots for the picnic today, and Kathleen is insisting that we have the asparagus bunch she picked out for dinner tomorrow.

I almost have everything ready to go for the picnic, and Michael and Josh should be back with all their hairs cut soon. I just have to hope that I can handle the cub scout fishing day with the heat we are supposed to be getting.

No comments: