Sunday, February 21, 2010

Middle of the night kisses

Sometimes I find it very frustrating to have Maddy wake me up in the middle of the night. Most of the time she has just "lost" her bottle and needs help finding it. Other times she just wants her diaper changed. Usually she goes back to sleep fairly easily after those needs are met. Sometimes though, she is just lonely, and wants a snuggle or two before she will go back to sleep.

This morning, around 5 am, she woke up, and while she wanted a bottle, she also wanted a snuggle, and to give me LOTS of kisses. (I lost track of how many somewhere around fifteen.) She finally decided that my face was slobbery enough, took her bottle back, pulled her blanket over her head, and went back to sleep.

I am now going to join her.

2 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

It's always good to be loved!

The Wades said...

That is soooooo sweet! :-) Although annoying to be waken, kisses make it all better! Tobey the cat does that too...LOL