Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fudge Winners!!


Okay folks, drum roll please.......

The winners are Emily Robinson, Sariah, Donna M., and Anne Marie M.

I need email addresses or a way to contact Sariah and Anne Marie M. Please email me your snail mail address so I can send you your fudge. Let me know what "flavor" you want!! koponick@comcast.net or leave a comment here!

Here are your flavor choices:
Triple Chocolate
Milk Chocolate
Dark Chocolate
Peanut Butter-Triple Chocolate
Mint Triple Chocolate

and for anyone allergic to chocolate: White Chocolate Maple

You can choose all of one flavor, or up to three flavors!



Thanks to everyone who followed the blog this last week. Don't forget you can still win a button purse by commenting on this post!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie M. said...

Julia, thanks for selecting my name for your fudge giveaway! I've sent my mailing info to your e-mail account. I hope your blog continues to inspire others to donate their time and talent to others, and to create beautiful and original art pieces.

Happy Holidays to all!