So, as I was cutting fudge last night, to send as a birthday present to my son-in-law, I was thinking about how much a little fudge can influence lives. I have taken a small package of fudge to hundreds of people over the years.
Most are people I know and want to let them know I am thinking about them, or to thank them for being a wonderful part of my life. Some are homeless people that I have taken fudge to because I believe in serving those who are struggling. Most years I make a lot of fudge, and while I do eat some of it, most of it I give away.
So, dear readers, are you hungry yet? I hope so! I have decided that I want to give away some of my fudge to those of you out in cyber-land. I will let you choose the flavors you want. I will let you choose if you want two half batches, one whole batch or a quarter batch of three different kinds. They are naturally gluten free, and if you have a nut allergy or need chocolate free fudge, I can accommodate that too.
I know you are thinking, what crazy thing do I have to do to get some of that fudgy yumminess. Well, there are a number of ways to get entered in the drawing.
1) Become a follower of my blog. (If you are already a follower you get one entry automatically.)
2) Post about this on your blog or put a link on facebook, and then leave a comment telling me that you did that!
3) Do some kind of service, bonus points if it includes food, and leave a comment telling me what you did.
4) Comment on any post on my blog between now and December 9th to get extra entries.
I am ending the contest on December 9th for three reasons,
1) It will definitely get to you by Christmas. (I am pretty sure this is true even if you live overseas.)
2) I have to make a bunch of fudge that night for a ward service project.
3) The next day Michael and Maddy will be coming, and I will be much busier for the next week, and I want to make sure everyone gets their fudge.
So, I will pick 3 winners at 8 pm PST on December 9th!!