Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fudge Contest

Who doesn't love fudge? Well, other than Mark, who is allergic to chocolate? And, come to think of it, even her likes maple fudge. So, this is your chance to have a batch of fudge delivered, or mailed, to you. I don't promise it will be there by Christmas, if I have to mail it, but it will come. I am making cookies and fudge with the kids on December 23rd. If the person who wins lives close, we will deliver it to you, if not, I will send it out on the 24th in a USPS One-Rate box.

So, why send fudge? What do you have to do?
First, you must become a follower of my blog, or make a comment if you are already a follower. (Michael is the only one that applies to, since he is the only one who follows it currently.)

Second, you must post a comment telling me your favorite kind of fudge or holiday cookie.

That is it. I will make slips of paper with all the names and have the kids choose the name out that night.

1 comment:

Kathy Haynie said...

I love chocolate chip cookies, but I don't count for your contest since I live here and get to enjoy your goodies already. :)

Love the "hilarity" post. Good stories.