Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A wish or two….



I wish that I understood Isaiah better. It is a little easier when I can read the Book of Mormon, but I know there is so much in his writings that I miss every time I read. Oftentimes I get small glimpses as I read, and yet I know it is only the tip of the spiritual ice burg.

I wish I could find a pair of jeans that fit without being too long, too tight, or too loose.

I wish I knew what I wanted to be “when I grow up.”

I wish I could figure out a way to get the kids to keep their rooms clean.

I wish that Maddy would go back to sleep…..

I am sure there is more, but I would need a little more sleep to come up with anything very interesting. I am glad that I have such a wonderful husband as I try to figure it all out!

1 comment:

Kathy Haynie said...

Michael wishes he could pat his head and rub his tummy at the same time? He wishes he knew where his hair was going?

Isaiah is a long, slow treat, to be savored a little more each time. We'll still be learning from him and enjoying his writings when we're 80.

I have a pair of corduroy pants that might fit.

I wish you will have a happy day today. )