Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First workout.....

I got to Curves for my first workout today. I was way out of breath, but I got through the whole workout, and was at 95% of my workout rate before I got sick.

I also had to do a weight in and measure, and it was kind of depressing to realize that I had gained 15 pounds while I was sick. I had actually gained 19, but I have lost the first 4 pounds of that. I know that a lot of the reason for the weight gain was all of the steroids I had to take when I was having all the breathing problems, but it is still weight I need to lose to be healthy!

I am glad that I get tomorrow off and then I will get back on Friday to workout early with my mom. I think it will be easier to have a buddy there. It was kind of lonely when I went. There were several women who were there with a friend, and they seemed to be having more fun!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I excersize 3 days a week with a friend. It is fun to do that when you can.

Kathy Haynie said...

I'm looking forward to our Friday morning workout...even though it will be EARLY!

JuliaKoponick said...

I figure that after our early morning workout, I will be all ready to take Christina, Kaitlyn and Maddy to the Children's Museum. After lunch with Holly, maybe we can talk all the little girls into taking a nap, so that the mommas can get a nap too. :-)

JuliaKoponick said...

I sure am sore this morning. I did all the stretches at the end, but boy are my back muscles tight. Hopefully the ibuprofen will kick in soon!