Monday, January 4, 2010

Last day before school is back in session!!

YEAH!!!!!!

Did I mention, YEAH!!!!!!

The kids are ready to go back to school, and I am so very ready too. They would have been happy to go back to school the Monday after Christmas. They miss their friends, they miss the structure of school, and mostly they miss learning new things. Josh is even getting tired of reading his new books, so I know it is definitely time to go back to school.

This afternoon the kids and I went over to my sister-in-law's and made homemade bread, and a great soup. Then, when the dads got home from work, we had a yummy dinner out of them. It was fun to get to spend time with them. They just moved back the week before Christmas, and it was nice to spend time just hanging out, not "celebrating" anything in particular.


After a migraine that didn't really go away until this afternoon, I am hoping for a good sleep tonight. It is amazing how important sleeping well is to having a good next day! Here's hoping you get a good night's sleep too!

1 comment:

Kathy Haynie said...

I'm actually looking forward to seeing my students today. Yesterday was kind of boring without them. I think we're all ready for routine again. The holidays are fun, but it gets old after a while. Winter holidays are hardest because there's not much for the kids (or teachers) to do outside.