Sunday, January 3, 2010

Starting the workouts


This is a picture of my beautiful mother and my twin daughters!

Tomorrow morning is the first of my twice weekly workouts this year. I have been having liver problems for several months, and just got clearance from my doctor before Christmas to start working out again. My mom and sister are going full bore to lose weight this year. I am not doing that, but I am going to work out twice a week with my mom, and hopefully lose 15-20 pounds by the end of the year. I am not going to push myself, as I really don't know what my health is going to be like.

If you want to read about my mom and sister and their goals, check out The Skinny!

4 comments:

Mike said...

You can do it Julia! I know when you put your mind to something, it will get done.

You are the most amazing and beautiful woman I know!

JuliaKoponick said...

Thanks. I am hoping that the migraine not going away will be a temporary setback. I am planning on going on Friday! I will go on Friday!

Kathy Haynie said...

I am waaaay more motivated to go work out now that I have a buddy! Missed you this morning - hope you are feeling better soon.

Katie Lewis said...

Good luck Julia! And thanks for the link! :)