Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Growth Spurt?


I am almost afraid to use the words "growth spurt" and "Maddy" in the same paragraph. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, or jinx it for that matter, but Maddy seems to be bonking her head on the table, missing steps, and generally showing the signs that babies sometimes do when their bodies are outgrowing their current abilities.

I don't know who these boys are, but Maddy has looked a lot like them three times already this morning. She went down for a second nap early, and it was mostly because she was so cranky after her last head bonk into the table. Sleep well little one....

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Awwwww. So sad! I hate it when Ethan get's hurt. :(

Well, I finally made it to your blog! I don't know what my problem is but it took me this long to add your blog to my blog reader so I get the updates! I'm so bad. Anyway... I'm excited to peruse around and see all your fun posts. :)

JuliaKoponick said...

Welcome Hillary! Enjoy perusing!

Kathy Haynie said...

Oh, yes, I remember those growth spurt bumps. Whenever the kids started banging into the walls, I knew I'd have to buy new pants for them soon.

Mike said...

Maddy is such a dolly... of course I am biased.

Her Momma is a good one to watch over her. She has been blessed with a loving family.

JuliaKoponick said...

Well, since Maddy still doesn't really fit into her 6-9 month clothes, I am not too worried about needing to buy new clothes quite yet. She might be happier if the clothes fit her better!