Thursday, January 7, 2010

Would you like a little cheese with that whine?


The kids are whining a lot today. So much so that they barged into my room to tell me how mean their siblings are, and woke up Maddy with their yelling. Now Maddy is cranking from not getting a long enough nap, and the older kids are still cranky from whatever is in the water they had to drink. I of course did not get a nap since Maddy didn't, which makes me a little cranky too.

Sigh......I think it all comes down to we all need more sleep!

4 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Sleep is a good thing. Tell you what - let's sleep-deprive you a little more by getting up early in the morning to go exercise!

JuliaKoponick said...

Yeah, I am planning on it. I am hoping to get to bed early tonight!

Katie Lewis said...

The doctor told me today that getting enough sleep helps you lose weight faster. So it's a good idea all around. :)

JuliaKoponick said...

Sleep is also very important for keeping up your milk supply when you are breastfeeding. All kinds of reasons to get as much as I can.